- This instructor helps students learn computer maintenance and networking.- Students should be prepared by the end of the 2nd year to take the CompTIA A+ or Net+ exams.
- Previous teaching experience is not required.
- Applicants need to have related work experience and/or post-secondary education.
- Current teaching certification is not required as the selected candidate will be able to earn that while employed at the school.
- Standard business schedule
- 30-40 hours per week
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
Apply on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/1000772740629165/?source=share OR submit your resume to email@example.com
Pike Lincoln Technical Center
342 VoTech Road
Eolia, MO 63344