***$500 sign-on bonus for quality candidates ***
- We are looking to grow our team.
- Part-time or full-time potential.
- Hourly or commission opportunities.
- Monday-Friday in a low-stress environment.
- Flexible schedule. Providing a safe comfortable work environment is important to us.
- Teamwork & communication is our key!
- Continue education opportunities available.
Must be able to...
- complete full groom without assistance.
- work in a positive team environment.
- handle large and small breeds safely.
- provide own quality grooming tools such as clippers, shears & blades.
- be punctual and reliable.
- manage time well.
- have a portfolio of previous work or are able to show skills and abilities.
- be patient and loving with nervous pets.
- creative grooming skills are a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in person at 109 North Lincoln Drive, Troy