Operations Administrative Support Specialist
One of the most respected privately owned trucking companies in the St. Louis area is currently seeking an individual to assist in the coordination of truckload shipments with carriers and customers for inbound and outbound shipments. This position is based in our corporate office located in Troy, Mo.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls pertaining to orders and deliveries
- Schedule pick up/delivery time
- Communicate loading/unloading issues with the brokers/customers and internal staff with the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- * 0-2 years of experience in a call center environment, inside sales or general
- customer service required.
- * Preference is given to those with dispatch or brokering experience.
- * Experience in the transportation industry is preferred but not required will
- provide training to the right individual.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a blended role of operations and sales
- Proficient computer skills required; experience with Microsoft Office and applicable company-specific applications
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle and prioritize issues as they arise
Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Job Type : Full-Time