Main Street Elementary
START DATE: 2022/2023 School Year
$19.00/hour – LPN
$25.00/hour – RN
$28.00/hour – BSN
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provides the fullest possible educational opportunity for our students by minimizing absence due to illness and providing and delivering health services.
- Valid current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Missouri preferred, not required. (LPN minimum requirement)
- Physical strength sufficient to perform full range of required pupil care activities.
- Physical abilities sufficient to move from place to place and to maneuver as required performing nursing activities.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence consistent with the duties of this position.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Board members, administrators, staff and the general public.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online by going to the District Website at www.troy.k12.mo.us /Apply
Click on “Departments” then” Human Resources” and use the link from the HR page
Or use this link to apply: www.generalasp.com/lincoln/onlineapp
INTERNAL CODE: REP/AE
Internal applications must be submitted through Applitrack and you must get approval from your current building administrator.
Substitutes must complete an external application when applying for a position.
It is the policy of the Lincoln County RIII School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability,
age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law in its educational programs, activities or employment practices.