Seasonal Maintenance Worker - 7020330
Hourly Rate: $15.00
Job Location/Shift: This position is with the Department of Natural Resources, Division of State Parks, and will be located at Cuivre River State Park, 678 State Route 147, Troy, MO 63379. Employees are expected to work some weekends and holidays. On-season extends between April and October. This is a temporary position, not to exceed 1,000 hours.
Why you’ll love this position:
Cuivre River State Park is one of the top visited State Parks in Missouri. Join our team for an opportunity to work outside in one of the state’s most beloved parks. You will be an important part of a friendly, hardworking team that facilitates a positive park experience for visitors.
What you’ll do:
- General grounds maintenance that includes mowing and weed eating around any developed area within the park.
- Cleaning bathrooms and shower houses.
- Interacting and assisting the public on a daily basis.
- Checking and emptying trash cans on a daily basis.
- Assist with plumbing repairs, electrical repairs, and vehicle/equipment repairs when supervised.
All you need for success:
Preferred Qualifications and Experience/Special Job Requirements
- Have a positive attitude while performing repetitive tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license at the time of hire.
- Willing to work in any type of weather, from rain to hot and humid summer days.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Hard working, have the ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
If you have questions about this position please contact:
Alice Johnson at 636-528-7247 or Alice.Johnson@dnr.mo.gov
APPLY AT https://hiretrue-prod.com/hiretrue/ce3/job-board/5effe9b2-4b89-494b-ac76-c45e25190768/03d6a09a-f50d-481c-8d23-5c9bd05a04c4?jb=true&fbclid=IwAR2IoDhKNYklsBHWsQymCM_GXzZcweH-GZYEvmsGh-XUG5yQ4V0dYP4fnQU
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.